Thursday, September 27, 2007

Contact information for registering for government contracts

Several readers wanted to know how to contact local representatives who talked discussed doing business with the government, as reported in Wednesday's Business section article.

To register for contracting services and find out about bids:

El Paso County, or call 520-6390
State of Colorado, or call 303-894-2039
Colorado Springs Utilities or call 668-3862
School District 11,, see procurement, or call 520-2068
D-11 also participates in group purchasing through contracts awarded by the state,
or Western States Contracting Alliance,
D-11 also is registered on Rocky Mountain e-Purchasing System,

No comments: