Friday, December 22, 2006

Snow brings headaches for holiday travelers


Have any of you experienced the same frustration Susan Richards had when she tried for hours to reacher her airline to rebook her flight? She called and called for hours only to get the same busy single and have her call dropped.

"It makes me feel like (the airline) doesn't care about any of customers because they don’t want to help correct any problem. And the airports know that the numbers are disconnected but they tell you to call anyway. It just seems very unprofessional," she said.

I started calling Frontier Airlines startingWednesday afternoon and finally gave up Thursday evening. I probably going to drive up to Denver International Airport on Saturday and stand in line at the ticket counter just because I think it's the only way I'm going to be able to reschedule my flight. What have you been through these past few days while trying to travel home for the holidays? We'd like to hear your story.

No comments: